|Click here for Older Issues|
September 28, 2017
* Cross Training With a Difference; St. Martin’s promotes whole-self fitness. - by - Sharron Hanna.
* Hampton Iona Community Group: Ward 15 Looks 4Ward; Today’s meeting for tomorrow’s community. - by - Lorne Cutler, President HICG.
* Rosemount Library; Fall Activities. - by - Jennifer Johnson, Supervising Librarian.
* We Have a Winner!; Hintonburg boasts world’s BEST gelato. - by - Allyson Domanski.
* Enriched Bread Artists Open Studio; Celebrating 25 Years. - by - E.B.A. P.R. Committee.
* Rosemount Library ; The City should commit to a new plan. - by - Blaine Marchand, R.E.A.D.
* Care to Make a Difference?; Rosemount Library seeks homework helpers. - by - staff (PSA).
* Cst. Neilly’s Neighbourhood; Tips to avoid theft from vehicles. - by - Cst. Dawn Neilly.
* Federal Report; House is Back in Session. - by - Catherine McKenna, MP, Ottawa-Centre.
* Biking Gets a Little Greener; Growing Futures at NCC’s Bike Days. - by - Lucia Eyzaguirre.(Added Pic)
* Goldfinger vs Marnie; Sean Connery was everywhere in the 60’s. - by - Anna Borris.
October 26, 2017
DUE TO WEBNOSTING PROBLEMS,
THIS ISSUE IS NOT YET ONLINE.
* “Growing Home” at Orange Gallery; Susan Prosser’s book launch draws crowds. (Added Pics) - by - Allyson Domanski.
* Newswest Annual General Meeting; Make your voice heard. - by - staff.
* Champlain Oaks Project; City trees’ heritage status a first. - by - Debra Huron. (Added Pics)
* October 26, 2017: WCA-AGM; on Nov. 21, 2017. - by - staff.
* 13SocEnt is Bringing Food Home; Parkdale Food Centre in the community. - by - Lucia Ezyaguirre, Parkdale Food Centre.
* A Difficult Decision for Rosemount; Little to be gained in OPL choice to renovate. - by - Blaine Marchand, R.E.A.D.
* Hintonburg Community Association AGM; Summing up 2017, planning for 2018. - by - Larry Hudon, President HCA.
* NCC in Ward 15; Will parkland become ‘Traditional Main Street’? - by - Gary Ludington.
* Women’s History Month; Federal Report. - by - Catherine McKenna, MP Ottawa-Centre.
* Cst. Neilly’s Neighbourhood; Hallowe’en can be scary and safe. - by - Cst. Dawn Neilly, OPS.
* Rosemount - Haunted Library?; OPL celebrates Storytelling through Novels and Short Stories in October. - by - OPL.
* Trick or Treat 1964; Martians, monsters and not a store-bought costume in sight. - by - Anna Borris.
* (Online-only) Places to Meet, Faces to Greet; Ottawa Newcomers’ Club. - by - Cathy Williams, ONC Publicity Committee.
January 18, 2018
* Meals, Music and Christmas Magic; Carleton Tavern Dinner 2017. - by - Hintonburg Economic Development Committee.
* How Well Do We Regard Our Past?; Taking Stock of Our Built Heritage. - by - A. Marsha. ll, A. Phillips and A. Polywkan, Built Heritage Researchers, City of Ottawa.
* Wellington Village Community Association; Logo Design Contest. - by - staff.
* Trustee’s Report; OCSB School News. - by - Jeremy Wittet, OCSB Trustee Kitchissippi/Bay.
* Provincial Report; OC150 Award. - by - Yasir Naqvi MPP, Ottawa Centre.
* Federal Report; Summer Jobs Program 2018. - by - Catherine McKenna, MP, Ottawa-Centre.
* Councillor’s Corner; City news. - by - Jeff Leiper, Councillor, Kitchissippi Ward.
* Neilly’s Neighbourhood; Winter Readiness. - by - Cst. Dawn Neilly.
* Science Moment; Supermoon for January 31 viewing. - by - T. Hairbach.
* Compelling Theatre, Close to Home; Bear and Company. - by - Allyson Domanski.
* From Mechanical Engineer to Spiritual Engineer; St. Stephen’s Welcomes New Minister. - by - Charles Singh.
* Huddling Through Winter; January Has Doldrums, Too. - by - Anna Borris.